April 15, 2005
A few days ago we commented on the trend among the Moonbatocracy to create
pseudo-art celebrating Rachel Corrie, the clueless campus radical who
commmitted suicide while trying to prevent Israeli bulldozers from
destroying a smuggling tunnel used by the Palestinians in Gaza to smuggle
in explosives, weapons, and missiles.
Well, last night, the play “My Name is Rachel Corrie” premiered in London
at the prestigious Royal Court Theatre. No mention in the play of Corrie
burning US flags or defending suicide bombing.
Well, we thought we would mention some other Rachels who have NOT been
similarly commemorated in the London posh theaters yet (with thanks to Tom
Gross). Here are the names of some plays that have not yet been produced
1. My Name is Rachel Levy (Israeli girl age 17, blown up in a grocery
2. My Name is Rachel Thaler (Israeli girl aged 16, blown up in a pizzeria)
3. My Name is Rachel Levi (Israeli girl aged 19, murdered while waiting
for the bus)
4. My Name is Rachel Gavish (killed with her husband and son while at
5. My Name is Rachel Charhi (blown up while sitting in a cafe)
6. My Name is Rachel Shabo (murdered with her three sons aged 5, 13 and 6
while sitting at home)
It would be interesting knowing how many of THESE Rachels were murdered
with explosives smuggled in through the same tunnels that Rachel Corrie
and her ISM pro-terrorist friends were “defending”!